Open Air Cinema: Beauty and the Beast (PG)
Purbeck Film Festival present open air cinema in the castle grounds. Come and experience the magic of watching ‘Stars under the Stars’ in the ruins of Corfe Castle.
A cold-hearted prince is imprisoned in his castle as a beast, along with his enchanted servants, they all face losing their humanity forever. When Belle, a bright and independent young woman takes her father’s place as the beast’s captive she befriends the servants and begins to see the kind heart and soul of the master. PG (Family Film). (Weather permitting event).
– Adult £8.00
– Child £4.00
– Family ticket 2A,2C £20.00
– Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
– Assistance dogs are welcome.
– No seating provided, so bring chairs, rugs, etc and wrap up warm. Bring a picnic, hot & cold drinks available in the castle (licensed).
– The films are shown in the Outer Bailey which is the most accessible part of the castle grounds, but it is still up a cobbled path to get there.
– Gates open at 7.30pm for picnics, films will be shown from 8.45pm. Films cannot be shown if wet or too windy. Tickets are therefore only available at the gate on the night. If the weather is poor, see www.purbeckfilm.com or call 07939 968238 at 6pm on the night for an update on whether the film can be shown.
LocationNational Trust Castle Castle
The Square, Corfe Castle, Dorset, BH20 5EZ United Kingdom
Disclaimer: The event details are believed to be correct at time of publication. Please check with the event organiser if you have any questions.