Open Air Theatre: Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame
Join Badger, Ratty, Mole and Toad for a perfect summer adventure. What starts as a search for the best picnic spot rapidly turns into the most hilarious escapades.
Pack a picnic to enjoy from 6.30pm before the performance begins at 7.00pm.
– Adult £16.00
– Child £8.00
– Family ticket (2A,2C) £40.00
– Call 0344 249 1895
– More Details
– Children 17 and under to be accompanied by an adult.
– Dogs on leads are welcome.
– Seating is not provided so please bring low back seats or rug and suitable clothing for weather conditions. Picnics are welcome.
– The castle by its very nature has steep slopes, uneven paths and steps. The theatre is always performed in the Outer Bailey which is accessible to wheelchair users with help.
– Adult: 17+ years. Child: 5-16 years. Family: 2 adults & 2 children.
LocationNational Trust Castle Castle
The Square, Corfe Castle, Dorset, BH20 5EZ United Kingdom
Disclaimer: The event details are believed to be correct at time of publication. Please check with the event organiser if you have any questions.