Purbeck Art Weeks Festival 2018
The PAW Festival
- There is always something for everyone at our popular annual two-week Festival in late May/early June
- We celebrate and support visual artists working in Purbeck many of whom warmly open their studios to the public during the Festival
- Open Studios offer an opportunity to see individual artist’s work and talk to them about their ideas and techniques in their own workspace.
- Our collective exhibition is at Rollington Barn, near Corfe Castle — all of our participating artists are represented here, including those who do not have open studios of their own
- A wide range of Events by performing artists and talks by local experts are not to be missed at interesting and unusual venues throughout Purbeck
- PAW attracts and brings to Purbeck performers of international excellence such as I Fagiolini and the Gabrieli Consort
- We also hold professional workshops and provide performance opportunities that support local artists and musicians to explore and develop their talents.
Full details can be found on the Purbeck Art Weeks website.
LocationPlease note, this event does not have a location, please check description or contact the event organiser for more information.
Disclaimer: The event details are believed to be correct at time of publication. Please check with the event organiser if you have any questions.